Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday, May 20


            Friday was our first and last off day, and unfortunately it was also the last day of this amazing trip. That being said, it was so nice to wake up late and just hang around for the first time. With some of the Augsburg kids our whole group headed over to a beer garden to have the traditional Bavarian breakfast weisswurst, which means white sausage, and a pretzel. In my opinion it was just okay, and didn’t really fill me up, but at least I can check it off the bucket list. After that I walked around Augsburg and did some shopping and got gifts for my parents and sister, then went back to the hotel and started packing. We then headed over to the park across from our hotel for a final goodbye barbeque. It was so fun and really nice to see all of the Augsburg students one last time, and just made it harder to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment